CrossFit Shatter is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CrossFit Shatter may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 9/1/2017
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and phone number.
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers What we do with the information we gather.
- Payment information including credit card numbers (when applicable).
- We require this information in order to be able to contact you at your request and to provide you with the best service possible.
- Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may also occasionally send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will collect this information through online forms, through email request and other electronic methods, with your express permission.
We have electronic safeguards in place to ensure that your information is protected. Your information will NEVER be sold to a third party, and is only used for our own business purposes and conducting transactions.
How we use your information:
CrossFit Shatter may use tracking pixels to log your visit to our site. This is for the purpose of tailoring our services to meet your needs. These pixels will be used in conjunction with Facebook, Google Adwords, Microsoft and other advertising platforms. We are not affiliated with Facebook, Google or any other platform for driving traffic to our site.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
- We cannot control the content on pages linked to on this site. Once you agree to leave the site, we relinquish any liability for the contents of other pages.
Controlling your personal information
- We will never sell or distribute your personal information to third parties without your express permission or by law.
- We may however, occasionally need to use your information for the purposes of accepting payment or subscribing you to one of our mailing lists operated by a third party email client.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If your information is inaccurate, incomplete, or you have concerns about how your information is being used, please email [email protected] or call 1/518-669-3660.